I hope your holidays were super! Did you get what you wanted? Did you eat all the things?
I am ready to get this new year STARTED!
(this was a Brooks Assignment – BIG SET – Pete, Colleen & I with the help of friends – HI D!. YOU KNOW that Jesus Painting is still on my wall – I wish this room was real – Pete built it in a garage!)
I am not one for New Years Resolutions – mostly because I never keep them. Learn to play the accordion – that didn’t happen. Have my mom teach me tatting – I have said this one for years. I am queen of the no-follow through when it comes to those darn resolutions. Instead I have some goals this year. Hopefully attainable and inspirational for me to live this next year to the fullest. If I get one completed from this list I fully give myself permission to do the happy dance.
2014 Goals -blah blah blah in no particular order:
• Get my cross stitch patterns up for sale! (I am soooo close)
• Read one book a month – and FINISH the damn book (say this to the stack of started and soon forgotten)
• Complete more crafty projects – instead of just SAVING them to do on the PINTERIST – (Yea fuck you Pinterist)
• Get my photo business organized and shoot MORE – Pricing squared away, and more creative projects
• REGULAR BLOG POSTS – this year was my first real attempt at keeping a blog – and I would like to step this up.
• Leave the house – and not just stay in working on the computer
• Drink all the juices! I got the BEST gift this year – A JUICER! I am going to DRINK ALL THE VEGGIES
So here are my goals – hopefully a challenge I can commit to. Cheers to a productive year. Thanks so much for making this blog tons of fun for me – I can’t wait to see you next time!
• New Years Resolutions – Awesome or SUCK?
• What are your plans and goals for this bright new year?
• Any tips on my goals? – Help a sister out!