Howdy! Another Viva is done! Another notch in our belts, another pile of dry cleaning and suitcases I bet have yet to be unpacked. The prep work (especially for the vintage wearing friends) is SO MUCH! All the outfits and shoes and it seems to be over in a flash. I brought more clothes than I could possibly need only to hardly touch most of the outfits and CURSE the one perfect dress I left at home.
This year was a success. I danced and laughed with friends, made new friends, saw some amazing music (THE SONICS!!!!!) and snapped some photos. It was great but it also felt different from the few I had attended.
It felt like I kept MISSING people I wanted to see, some friends I only ran into once! I didn’t take NEARLY as many photos as last year either. The plus side is that it actually felt like a real vacation and the most relaxing weekend in Vegas that I have ever had. And I am OLD so that is a lot of weekends to compare to.
Things I did manage to do at Viva:
- Bowl – I brought my own ball because I am hardcore like that. This was a welcome break because we bowled after everyone else left.
- Lay by the pool – made possible because I was staying at a hotel DOWN the block. It was a sand bottom pool and it ruled.
- Instafriends – met people from Instagram that I have followed (stalked) for a while. Missed some of my favorites but I will hunt them down, I mean meet them next time.
- Barfed – from food poisoning and dehydration. Kids, don’t eat at the Orleans and CHUG that water. Learn from my mistakes.
- Danced – until I could barely stand!
Enough with the talking, you only came for the photos. Jerks. If you see your friends below send them over here to me! I promise to be REAL NICE.
If your photo is below – you can totally post it on your Instagram as long as you credit and tag me. If you crop out my watermark I will be forced to punch you RIGHT IN THE NOSE. So don’t!
Thanks for stopping by! Please follow me by adding me to your blog reader or signing up over here to the right! I would hate to miss each other AGAIN.
No homework – I still have some unpacking to do!